Thursday, January 3, 2013

Futurnious


Hi! I’m Futurnious (AKA: Morgan Gates). I have the ability to see the future. I know that sounds crazy, but when I was six months old an evil scientist stole me in the night. He started doing experiments on me. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. So one day when I was strolling through the park I had a vision. There was a girl my age dangling from my apartment building yelling “HELP! HELP! “I knew I had the ability to see the future so, I went to the police. They didn’t believe me. I knew I would have to do this on my own. That’s the moment I became Futurnious.
A few years later I have realized I have super speed too! Oh, and that girl dangling from the apartment building didn’t get hurt! I have been fighting crimes too. Like when I had a vision about a robbery in a jewelry store down town I was there right when it happened with the police.
            I still do rescue/helping stuff too. Like just last week I rescued a boy from falling into a river. I’m not the kind of superhero that wears really tight tights and a speedo. But I do wear colorful skinny jeans and a t-shirt that says Futurnious. Being a superhero isn’t all fun and games though. It has late hours and is a lot of literal heavy lifting.
            What I’m trying to say is that there are lots of cool and fun things about being a superhero. But it’s not all fun and games. Villains are hard to deal with especially when you’re talking about evil scientists. But there are some fun things like meeting the mayor and possibly getting the key to the city. There’s about a 50%/50% percentage of fun and hard work in the life of a superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment